8 x 4 1/2 semi-detached building very well maintained over the years and having undergone major recent work! In the family neighborhood of Bellerive, less than 10 minutes walk from Honoré-Mercier Park, Metro grocery store, SAQ, Uniprix pharmacy and close to Highway 25.
52'1" X 31'1"
-8 x 4 1/2
-5 outdoor parking lots
-washer and dryer entry in each apartment
-electricity, heating and hot water payed by the tenants
-average rent is $783: huge possibility of optimization!
- concierge $125/month, common for 8330 Arthur-Buies, for a total of $250/month for the 2 buildings.
- snow removal is $2,500 for the 2 buildings, however the Coop at 8370 Arthur-Buies pays 1/3 of the bill (verbal agreement with the former owner for several years and which is still applicable)
- roof redone in 2020 (invoice available)
- stabilization work of the building of the interior and exterior walls carried out in 2005 and 2020 (invoices available)
- certificate of location 2020
-Phase 1 environmental study 2020 available
52'1" X 31'1"
Highway , Daycare centre , Park , Bicycle path , Elementary school , High school , Public transportation
8 water heater
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is ELIE YAZBECK, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
RE/MAX 3000 | 9280 boul. L'Acadie, Montréal (Ahuntsic-Cartierville), Québec, H4N 3C5
Hello, my name is ELIE YAZBECK, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.
You must log in on your MY/REMAX account to add properties in your favorites.